- 2 cups cooked quinoa, at room temp or chilled
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 mango, peeled & diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
In a large bowl, combine the cooked quinoa, mango, red pepper, green onion, black beans & cilantro. In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, olive oil, lime juice, salt & pepper and stir. Pour on top of salad and stir to combine. Chill the salad for at least one hour before serving. Enjoy!
Thank you Jenn M. for sharing!